1. 1.5 Cups of Flour (All Purpose)
2. 3 Bananas
3. 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
4. 1/4 Cup White Sugar
5. 1ts Baking Powder
6. 1 Egg
7. 1/3 Cup Butter
8. 1/4 Cup Blue Berries
Got Some OVERRIPE Bananas?
1. In a bowl mash 3 whole bananas til smooth.
2. Add in 1.5 cups of all purpose flour, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of white sugar, 1ts of baking powder, 1 egg and 1/3 cup of butter and mix well till smooth and homogeneous.
3. Add in 1/4 cup of blue berries or chocolate chips or filling of your choice. Give it a final stir.
4. Lay your choice of cake thin with some grease proof baking paper and pour your banana bread mixture into the thin.
5. Into a 180 oven for 30-40 minutes till done.
BANANA BREAD: Sweet soft bananas all fused together with some flour giving rise to a soft fluffy moist sweet bread. Topped with some blue berries you got yourself a sweet treat for breakfast.
Not to mention you can layer chocolate chips inside the bread too if you want. This recipe can easily be tailored to have you stuff any filling you would like inside this soft fluffy banana bread.