1. 12 Packets of Lotus Cookies
2. 1.5 Cups of Cream Cheese
3. 1/4 Cup of Cream
4. 1ts of Vanilla Extract
5. 3/4 Cup of Biscoff Spread
6. 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter
7. 1/4 Cup of Sugar
How Do you Indulge?
1. Crush up 24 cookies to fine little bits
2. Melt 1/4 a cup of butter
3. Combine the cookie dust with the butter till a soft sandy mixture is formed.
4. In an 8 inch baking tray lined with baking paper empty the sandy cookie mixture into the tin and push down using your fingers till compact, evenly spread out and smooth.
THE LUXURIOUS CREAMY FILLING
1. In a bowl whip together 1.5 cups of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of cream, 1ts of vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of sugar till smooth and fluffy.
2. Mix in 3/4 cup of Biscoff spread till homogeneous and smooth.
3. Pour the cheese filling into the tin lined with the cookie mixture and with a knife or spoon spread it till a smooth top forms.
4. Microwave a bit of Biscoff spread in the microwave for 20-30 seconds till soft and spreadable.
5. Using a knife dipped into the soft Biscoff spread start to draw and design the top.
6. Spa Leave in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours of even better OVERNIGHT. (Yes the wait will be worth it)
8. Remove from the fridge and reveal your lovely cake. Slice and enjoy
LOTUS CHEESECAKE: No bake, no mess, super easy cheese cake. With the added yummy-ness of Biscoff lotus spread. What is that? Biscoff is this delicate short bread enriched with a deep caramel flavor with a bit of spices.
No fuss, no mess, super simple cheese cake that all can make. Even get the kids involved and I promise you will indulge in a rich, creamy cheese cake with a crunchy rich crust at the bottom.