1. 50g of Brocolli
2. 1 Medium Carrot
3. 200g of Chicken
4. 1 Cup of Milk
5. 30g of Cheese
6. 1tb of Butter
7. 1tb of Flour
8. 1/2 of a stock cube
Cooking with Ten
CHEDDAR BROCCOLI SOUP: The Perfect definition of what NAUGHTY and NICE is. The lovely hearty nutrient packed goodness of broccoli and carrots, with a good sinful sprinkle of cheddar to fill that late night craving.
With the hearty vitamins and fibers of the lovely mini green tree this soup will be sure to cure you of any cold and with the help of cheese it sure goes down fast.
Delicious, scrumptious and a good way to get someone who hates veggies to eat some greens.
How To Trick a Veggie hater
1. Chop your broccoli into small pieces. Grate your carrot or chop it into very small pieces. Go FULL NINJA on your chicken and make them into cubes.
2. In a pot drop 1 table spoon of butter and 1 table spoon of flour on low heat and stir till combined, a lump of dough should have formed.
3. Slowly pour in 1 cup of milk till the mixture is smooth and no clumps remain.
4. Throw in the prepared chicken, broccoli and carrots and simmer on low heat.
5. Dissolve 1/2 a stock cube of your choice with 1.5 cups of water and pour it into the soup.
6. Let the soup BUBBLE away for 15-20 minutes till the broccoli is super soft.
7. Grate 30g of cheese or how ever much you wish and stir it into the soup.
8. Continue to simmer the soup till it is thick and creamy, season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Plate and serve with a slice of toasted bread.
EXTRA: Try adding a mountain of extra grated cheese over the soup for extra SIN.