1. 200g Chicken
2. 1 Carrot
3. 1/4 Onion
4. 2tb Butter
5. 2tb Flour
6. 1 Cup Milk
7. 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
8. 1 Slice of Bread
Cooking with Ten
CHICKEN SOUP: NO MORE Campbell Instant chicken soup for you! Time to indulge in a hearty cream of chicken topped with some lovely crunchy croutons. Fast and the easiest way to beat the flu.
The lovely blend of cream with some hearty pieces of lovely chicken really hits the spot. Filling your belly with a lovely warm sludge that keeps you warm and happy all day long.
Make the chicken soup that you would like to serve to your kids when they first try mushroom soup and this time it wont be from a tin can.
How To Beat Mr Campbell 2.0
Serves:2 Time: 30 min
1. In a pot of boiling water add in 1/2 a cube of chicken stock, your minced carrots and onions and your pieces of chicken.
2. Poach the chicken for 15-20 minutes till it is cooked through. Remove the chicken and allow it to cool completely in an ice bath.
3. In a separate pot melt 2tb of butter, mixing in 2tb of flour.
4. Slowly drizzle in 1 Cup of whole Milk bit by bit, constantly stirring to make sure no clumps forms.
5. slowly pour in 1/2 a cup of your prepared stock and stir well till combined.
6. Heat over medium low, while you shred your chicken.
7. Add in your shredded chicken
8. Add Salt and pepper to taste