1. 1 Cup Lentil
2. 4 Cups Water
3. 0.5te Mustard Seeds
4. 0.5te Cumin Powder
5. 0.5te Sambar Powder
6. 0.5te Tumeric Powder
7. 1 Medium Carrot
8. 1 Large Potato
How To Make a simple curry
1. In a pot pour in 1 cup of yellow lentils and give it a quick wash, making sure to remove any sediments and dirt.
2. Once the lentils are cleaned pour 4 cups of water into the pot and bring the mixture to a low simmer.
3. Slice up a carrot and a potato and dump them into the pot
4. Add in the listed spieces above, however these are optional but do make the dish a billion times better.
5. Simmer the mixture till a lovely thick consistency forms which would take about 15-20 minutes. Add salt to taste.
6. Serve and enjoy with rice, bread, roti or whatever you fancy. A lovely curry gravy to be put upon anything you wish.
DHALL: Lentil Soup, lovely mash of lentils stewed together with a lovely blend of Indian spices. Perfectly seasoned and packed filled with protein and fiber. Not to mention it is vegan as well.
Perfectly paired with some roti, rice, or even a slice of bread. This is a super simple curry that can be made in a flash and kept for any time of the day; breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks.