1. 1/2 cup Green Bean/ Mung Bean
2. Brown Sugar
How to make soup Sweet?
GREEN BEAN SOUP: Ever had a craving for a desert that isn't your classic ice cream and cakes? Have a whack at this oriental desert, based around a lovely green bean. Super yummy, good for you and only 2 ingredients.
ts a great way to get your sweet fix without all the calories. A delicious way to explore the strange world of oriental deserts. Come give it a try and you will be hooked.
Cooking with Ten
Green Bean Soup
Serves:4 Time: 1 hour 15 min
1. Gently rinse 1/2 a cup of green beans/mung beans
2. Add enough water and leave the beans to soak for 30 minutes
3. Drain the water, add the beans into a pot and add 3 cups of water and simmer on medium low heat for 30-45 minutes.
4. Add brown sugar to taste, you should be greeted with a thick sweet soup.
5. Serve and enjoyed hot.