1. Lasagna Sheets
2. 1 Cup of Milk
3. Cheddar Cheese
4. 2tb Butter
5. 2tb Flour
6. Bolognese Sauce
Cooking with Ten
Lasagna: An all family favorite, cheesy, creamy, savory and just all around wonderful. No more frozen LASAGNA for you, time to shine and make your own.
With lovely layer of well cooked noodles with a wonderful rich red meat sauce, paired with an elegant creamy white sauce reaching a perfect balance of taste exploding all throughout your mouth. To top it all off, to marry everything together a SINFUL amount of cheese.
A perfect dish for families, friends and for all to share. Easy, simple and saves you a ton of money.
Serves:6 Time: 60 min
How To Make the Layers
1. Start by making a simple WHITE SAUCE. In a Pot add 2 tablespoons of butter and flour and mix till a wet dough is formed.
2. Slowly drizzle in 1 cup of milk while constantly stirring to make sure no clumps remain. Add a bit of salt and pepper and you should be greeted with a smooth creamy white sauce.
3. In a baking tray of your choice, start layering the RED sauce (Bolognese Sauce), WHITE sauce, CHEESE, and LASAGNA sheet. Repeat as many times as you want.
4. End it with a layer of white sauce and a healthy grating of cheese.
5. In a preheated 180°c oven, gently put your Lasagna in to bake for 30-40 minutes till a lovely golden crust has formed on top and the lasagna is bubbling away.
6. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, cut and serve
EXTRA: Top it off with even more cheese for that extra love.