1. 28 Oreo Cookies
2. 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter
3. 400g of Cream Cheese
4. 1/2 Cup of Sugar
5. 1/2 Cup of Milk
6. 1ts of Gelatin
7. Cocoa Powder
8. 2ts of Vanilla Extract
1. Start by separating the cookies from the cream of 2 whole packets of Oreos, should be about 28 cookies.
2. Take about 2/3's of the cookie and place it into a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin or a frying pan.
3. Add in 1/2 a cup of soften unsalted butter and mix well with the Oreo crumbs till a wet sand mixture has formed.
4. In a 8 Inch spring form thin pour the Oreo mixture onto the base and using a cup, spoon or your finger tips slowly push the mixture all the way down and to the corners. Ensuring it is as even and as compact as possible.
5. Now for the filling. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of gelatine (My favourite brand is Dr Oetker, great and super fast acting) into 1/2 a cup of warm milk.
6. In a bowl add in 400g of cream cheese, 1/2 a cup of sugar, 2ts of vanilla extract, icing from the Oreos and your gelatin mixture. With a hand mixer, whip the mixture till well combined and till slightly thicken.
7. Crush your remaining Oreo cookies into large chunks and gently mix it into the cheese mixture.
8. Pour the mixture into the tin and into the fridge for at least 4 hours or over night.
9. Dust the top with some cocoa powder and you got yourself a lovely no bake Oreo cheese cake.
Leave a comment down below if you tried it or have any questions
OREO NO BAKE CHEESE CAKE: The all so famous sandwich cookie, sweet soft white icing squished in between 2 lovely decadent layers of crispy cookies. A sweet tooth will love these cookies all day and all night long, espacially when dunked into some milk.
Now what about putting Oreo straight into a cake? Not to mention a CHEESE CAKE, creamy, smooth and layered with Oreo bits. Paired perfectly well with some ice cream and some fresh fruits. A super easy dessert with little to no mess and no baking. So its simple and easy for all to make and enjoy.